Here, you’ll find articles and resources to help beginner, intermediate, and advanced marketers use Facebook pages, profiles, groups, ads, Live video, analysis, contests, and more for business.
Put My Business on Facebook
- How do I choose the right channels for my Facebook presence? Explore the options open to business owners on Facebook and the pros and cons of using each for marketing.
- How do I make a business Facebook page? Learn how to build a Facebook page for your business and how to protect it.
- How do I make a Facebook page for a person? Discover why you should create a Facebook presence that’s separate from your personal profile and how to set up a Facebook public figure page.
- How do I use a Facebook profile for business? Discover how to prep your Facebook profile for a professional audience and find tips to help you post from your Facebook profile to support your business presence.
- How do I use Facebook groups for business? Find out how to use Facebook groups (your own group or those managed by others) to support and market your business.
Advertise on Facebook
- How do I install and use the Facebook pixel? Learn how to install and use the Facebook pixel on your website or blog to track website traffic and create trackable Facebook ads.
- How do I use Facebook Ads Manager? Find out how to navigate the Facebook Ads Manager main menu and discover the basics of creating and analyzing your Facebook ad campaigns.
- How do I create my first Facebook advertising campaign? Follow along to create an effective Facebook advertising campaign and learn to avoid common mistakes that cost time and money.
- How do I Set a Facebook Ad Budget? Learn how to budget for Facebook advertising costs by working backward from the revenue you want to generate.
- How do I deliver Facebook ads to custom audiences? Discover how to retarget people on Facebook by building six new custom audiences based on Facebook page engagement.
- How do I set up Facebook Messenger ads? Learn how to set up Facebook ads that display inside the Messenger app on the Home tab, increasing the likelihood that people will interact with your business.
Analyze Facebook Marketing
- How do I analyze Facebook data with Facebook Page Insights? Find out how to download and analyze your Facebook Page Insights data and use the information to reveal how your Facebook audience responds to your marketing.
- How do I get started with Facebook Analytics? Learn how to get started with Facebook Analytics, a robust tool that lets marketers explore users’ interactions with advanced goal paths and sales funnels for Facebook ads.
- How do I track Facebook ad data in Google Analytics? Discover how to set up and use Google Analytics goals to measure traffic and conversions from specific Facebook ads.
Market With Facebook Video
- How do I set up Facebook desktop Live software? Follow along to find out how to set up free open source software that lets you broadcast with Facebook Live.
- How do I use Facebook Messenger bots with Facebook Live? Learn how to create a Facebook Messenger bot that generates qualified leads from your live videos by making it easy for viewers to sign up for and receive your offers.
- How do I manage a Facebook Group? Discover eight native Facebook group admin tools that will help you create a stronger, more engaged Facebook community.
- How do I install Facebook login on my website? Learn how to allow your website visitors to log into your site with their Facebook profile, letting you collect their demographic attributes and other characteristics that can inform your ad targeting.
- How do I build a Facebook Messenger chatbot? Discover how to set up a chatbot that will help your followers get answers to frequently asked questions and other inquiries.
- How do I use Messenger for Facebook customer service? Find out how to use Facebook Messenger as a valuable social customer care tool.
- How do I manage a successful Facebook contest? Follow this 17-point checklist of tips and best practices to launch Facebook contests your audience will love.
- How do I create Facebook frames for my location? Discover how to use Facebook Camera Effects to design a custom frame that overlays Facebook stories you can share with your fans.
- How do I set up a Facebook store with the Facebook Shop feature? Learn how to add a Shop section so customers can buy your products directly from your Facebook page.
- How do I set up a Facebook video cover on my Facebook page? Find best practices and ideas for using Facebook cover videos on your business page.
Tune in to Stay Current With Facebook Tactics and News
Social Media Examiner offers two weekly audio podcasts and a weekly live video talk show to help boost your marketing skills and keep you up to date with the ever-changing world of social media.
The Social Media Marketing podcast, a top 10 marketing podcast on iTunes, is a weekly 45-minute interview show hosted by our founder, Michael Stelzner. To discover how successful businesses employ social media, learn new strategies and tactics, and gain actionable tips to improve your social media marketing, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes/Apple Podcast | Android | Google Play | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS.
The Social Media Marketing Talk Show is a weekly one-hour live video show that features expert commentary on the week’s top news in social media and what it means for marketers. Broadcast on Crowdcast, the show is simulcast each Friday to Facebook Live, Periscope, and YouTube. You can also listen and subscribe to the podcast version on iTunes/Apple Podcast, Android, Google Play, Stitcher, or via RSS.
Source: Social Media Examiner